This is the message you get at Checkout. Do not fear – it is no conspiracy it is simply us ensuring everything is working correctly!
It actually has a few purposes
- We check the order – we may have the items in stock ready for immediate dispatch
- We check all the details are correct in the order and make sure it ‘makes sense’ – especially important in the custom order products.
- We check we are giving you the best price possible… Especially with smaller items, Mattes charge us LESS for shorter girths etc. Our ‘universal’ pricing is just that. Its the highest you will have to pay.
Once we have checked your order you get a message and a link to go back to checkout screen and pay for the order. You will also get a message on when the order will be sent or placed with the manufacturer and the expected delivery date.
Remember we offer several different payment methods.
- Custom Orders are 50% deposit to secure production – the rest payable when item arrives in Australia
- PayPal – including PayPal Pay in 4 (to spread the cost over 4 payments)
- Credit Card via Square
- Bank Transfer
Want to save even more money?
Join our Membership Club and earn Loyalty Points. Every $100 gives you a $5 discount voucher on your next spend. You also can enter the monthly draws and get the heads up on special offers before anyone else!