The Sabre Eton Show Hunter Bridle is a traditional snaffle used extensively for showing – especially Show Hunters. The simplest of designs gives an under-stated finish that enhances even the plainest of equine heads. Choose the head & cheeks width that suits the individual:
5/8″ (16mm) suits the majority or the wider 3/4″ (18mm) for the larger equine or bolder heads – i.e. Section D Cob’s. All heads have the embossed logos to suit showing etiquette.
- Hand stitched, full grain bridle butt
- Flat sewn browband & cavesson – cavesson widths:
Extra Full (O/S) & Full Size – 1 1/4″
Cob Size – 1 1/8″
Pony Size – 1″
- Stainless steel fittings
- 4 Sizes – Extra Full (O/S) Full, Cob & Pony
- Mix N Match available for equines who aren’t “off the peg” – see our Design-a-Bridle page
- 5/8″ (16mm) or 3/4″ (18mm) Head & Cheeks with the Embossed Logos
- Havana or Black
- No reins
All manufacturers sizes will vary slightly; please check your existing bridle against our measurement chart to determine the size(s) you need. Please do not hesitate to email our customer services if you need any help.