The Sabre Hunter Snaffle – our ever popular heavyweight raised & stitched bridle, cavesson is available in both English & Flash styles with either 5/8″ (16mm) or 3/4″ (18mm) head & cheeks to suit the individual.
A chunky snaffle, this is best suited to the larger equine & those with strong or bold heads. Can be used for all disciplines.
- Top quality hand stitched traditionally styled bridle
- Heavyweight raised & stitched cavesson (1″ raised) & browband
- English or Flash Cavesson (photo with flash) – this noseband has a regular (buckle & Point) fastening
- Stainless steel fittings
- 3 Sizes – Cob, Full or Extra Full (O/S)
- Mix N Match available for equines who aren’t “off the peg” – See our Design a Bridle page
- 5/8″ (16mm) or 3/4″ (18mm) Head & Cheeks with either Embossed Logo or Metallic Motifs
- Havana or Black
- No Reins
All manufacturers sizes will vary slightly; please check your existing bridle against our measurement chart to determine the size(s) you need. Please do not hesitate to email our customer services if you need any help.